We're hiring an
// The role & how to apply
We are looking for a super organised and friendly person to help us deliver digital and research projects for our charity clients.
Closing date: 31 August 2021
// What we do
We help charities to communicate the awesome work that they do by researching their audiences, designing communications, hand crafting websites and other digital products. We work for clients who are saving species, fighting diseases, campaigning for change and trying to make the world a better place. It motivates us to put our skills to use helping them to do that.
// What you will be doing
For this role you will be:
- Making sure our projects get delivered on time and that any issues are communicated clearly between us and the client.
- Planning internal resources to make sure that everyone is clear on what needs to be delivered and by when.
- Monitoring time spent on projects to ensure they hit the allocated budget and remain profitable.
- Helping the directors with the administration required to keep a small and busy agency running smoothly.
You will report to Ruth, Planning & Insight Director and work with the rest of the team (currently 6 people) to communicate and schedule work.
// What we're looking for
You’ll need to be confident communicating with all sorts of different people by phone, video call, email and in person. You will be very organised, good at managing work to deadlines and have strong budget management skills. If you have some experience in the Charity / Not-for-profit world that would be a bonus too.
We’d like this role to cover typical office hours (9-5 Monday – Friday) however we are open to a job share or flexible working).
It’s important that you are happy working in a small, collaborative team where you will need to be self-motivated, conscientious and dive in to help out when needed. You might be fairly recently graduated, looking to get back into work after time out or have been solidly doing this for years, we don't mind as long as you have the right skills and aptitude.
We’d love you to be as enthusiastic as we are about working to support charities and if you can add some extra diversity to our team that would be awesome.
// What you get from us
As well as a salary of between £23,000 to £28,000 per annum (dependent on experience), we offer:
- 33 days holiday including public holidays with an additional day each year you stay with us up to 38 days in total.
- An additional day's leave every month that can be used for rest and relaxation, learning a new skill or volunteering / raising money for a charity (with a chance to apply for matched donations from BoldLight).
- An annual subscription to the Headspace Mindfulness App.
- Really cool projects that will be fun and look great on your CV.
- The warm glow of furthering some great causes and seeing the impact your work has for these amazing charities.
- The opportunity to be mostly home-based (with regular meet ups in Bedford).
// Let us know you're interested
If you're ready to apply please send us either a CV or a link to a full LinkedIn profile, along with an email that tells us why you'd like to work with us to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're interested but would like to know more then feel free to email us at that address with questions or to set up a quick chat.
Closing date: 31 August 2021
Interviews are likely to be w/c 6 September and will be via Zoom with Ruth & Chris.